What if my Suit does not fit ?HarrySuits garments are hand-made by experienced tailors, based on the measurements you supply.
Follow our measurement instructions carefully and the garments should fit - perfectly.
However, sometimes items may need to be adjusted and so HarrySuits offers a perfect fit guarantee:
- Local tailor adjustments? (Read more...)
We provide upto $75 alteration credit via Gift Certificate which can be used anytime on our website.
($75 for a Complete Suit, $45 for Separate Jackets, $35 for Separate Pants).
To claim adjustment gift certificate, do the following:
- Take your garments to any local tailor.
- Have the necessary adjustments made within 20 days of receiving your order.
- If it is your first order just let us know how much you spent on alteration, we will provide you the gift certificate.
- If this is your repeat order and you need some small changes, Get a receipt from the tailor!
- E-mail the receipt, including your order number, to email@example.com
- Update the measurement changes on "My Account" in all cases for a perfect future fit.
- If necessary adjustments are not possible, HarrySuits will remake your garments. (Read more...)
To claim a remake, do the following:
- Determine which areas needs to be increased or decreased and update your "Measurement Profile".
- Contact HarrySuit’s customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of receiving your order to determine that your garments cannot be altered by a tailor, email about all the problem areas.
- After approval we will remake your suit using your new
measurements updated on the profile.
After getting the remake garment, send the earlier garments you wanted replaced to HarrySuits within 5 days. This return shipment will be paid for by the customer.
HarrySuits will remake an order only once.
An alternative choice of fabric may be asked for remake in-case some items are not in stock.
Due to the nature of the product we only have a replacement guarantee and not a refund policy for the same.