- What if my suit does not fit? (Read more...)
We provide free alteration credits in the form of Gift Certificates which can be used anytime on our website, in the rare case alterations are not possible we also offer free remakes, you can read more about this by clicking here.
- How do I submit updated measurements after an alteration? (Read more...)
Update the measurement changes on "My Account".
- Do you accept Finished measurements if we come from another online store? (Read more...)
Yes you can write to email@example.com with the screenshot of your measurement profile page from the website you are coming from, we will be glad to setup a HarrySuits measurement profile for you.
- Do I need a Tailor to take my Measurements?? (Read more...)
No, You can measure yourself using instructions as stated on our website, most of our customers measure themselves with assistance from a friend and find great success.
For the Jacket Length, Shoulders and Sleeves using your existing good fitting jacket helps a lot, for the pants the outer length and front rise can be measured from an existing good fitting pants, for all the other measurements we require your body measurements.
- Are there any Size Limitations? (Read more...)
No, We custom make each and every garment of yours, there are no size limitations, however Short/Tall/Petite/Big you are we can make the garments using your measurements for the unique you.
- How can I contact HarrySuits? (Read more...)
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, being an exclusive online company we only provide email support, we do not provide phone support
- What is your turn around time? (Read more...)
We usually ship within 2 to 3 weeks and even earlier, however if we need to contact you regarding any measurement or query this will add to the delay